Address:Beausejour Indoor Practice Facility
Duration Date:May 22 , 2015
Commercial Volleyball League
The St. Lucia Volleyball in conjunction with the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the 2015 Volleyball League for the Commercial Sector scheduled to commence on May 15 2015. Over the last three years the Inter –Commercial Volleyball League has grown in popularity. We thus invite you to bring your staff together and create a team and come out and have some fun, build company spirit, image and camaraderie. Additional let us all be part of the healthy life style movement, as we tackle the scourge of diabetes and hypertension among our workers.
Remember this is a sport for all ages and for both sexes. Please register your team on the attached form and submit to either the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce or the St. Lucia Volleyball Association. You can fax it to 453 6907 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to email@example.com. Please note the following preliminary guidelines which will inform the tournament.
· The event will be of a co-ed structure, i.e. teams must be made up of male and female players.
· A minimum of nine (9) players must be registered with a maximum of eighteen (18).
· Only full time members of your firm are eligible.
· There must always be at least two members of the minority sex on the court at all times.
· Games will be scheduled on match days for 6:30 p.m.
· All games will be scheduled for the Beausejour Indoor Practice Facility.
· The matches will be the best of three sets to 25 points.
· The Registration Fee is $675.00 a team. (Payable on registration. Cheques should be made out to the St. Lucia Volleyball Association).
· Current National Players are allowed but no more than two National Players, at least one of each sex will be allowed to be on the Court at the same time.
· Teams must be in full and proper uniforms, (same shirt and pants color and style).
· The Coach and Assistant Coach, Trainer and Manager must be in same shirt and pants style and color which must be different to that of the Team if they are to sit on the bench with the Team.
Contact The St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax number 453- 6907 or telephone 452-3165.
Email at email@example.com or telephone 758- 452-3165.