HR Connect With Harvi Millar
Duration Date:Jun 22 , 2018
The Chamber invites members to the HR CONNECT with Dr. Harvi Millar on Friday June 22, 2018 from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m., at the Coco Palm Conference Room Rodney Bay. Join us for Breakfast where St. Lucian Management Consultant and Professor at St. Marys University in Nova Scotia Canada, Dr. Millar will discuss four critically important HR concepts.
As you are aware, the HR function in any organization represents a significant portion of the organizations operating budget. Viewed as an investment, it is incumbent upon organizations to maximize the return on HR investment. HR presents a myriad of challenges which include among others:
- Measuring HR performance,
- HR competence,
- HR productivity,
- Return on HR investment.
- Maximizing the return on companys investment in HR
- HR Value Proposition focused on identifying the value HR will deliver to the organization
- HR Excellence Model (HREM) which will allow firms to take a systems approach to building an HR infrastructure and
- Developing an HR Scorecard - where HR is seen as a strategic partner along with the need to measure its contribution and the need for embedding these concepts in a culturally appropriate ethos that takes into consideration the cultural context of Caribbean organizations.
At the end of this Powerful Breakfast conversation participants will be inspired to look at HR through an enhanced lens and commit to making the kinds of improvements that will maximize the return on HR investment.
We look forward to your early confirmation please click here
for the registration form.
If you are interested in reading the biography of Dr. Millar please click here.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 758- 452-3165.