Duration Date:Apr 04 , 2020
The St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture continues to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments both globally and nationally, and takes this opportunity to assure members that we remain committed to the safety of Secretariat Staff and Members above all else.
In efforts to follow the guidelines set by the Government of Saint Lucia, specifically those regarding social distancing, the Chamber has therefore taken the decision to postpone all planned Member Engagements. We have concluded that it is in the best interest of your well-being and safety which is of paramount importance.
These engagements include the following:
· Advanced Dale Carnegie Training – Commencement date March 18th 2020
· Dale Carnegie Skills for Success Training – Commencement date March 19th
· Executive Luncheon with Dr. Keith Nurse of the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College – March 19th
· Encounter Series on Utilizing Data and Demographic Information to Inform Business Decisions – March 25th
· Leadership for Performance Excellence Training with Dr. Harvi Millar – March 30th and 31st
· Building and Sustaining Teams that Drive Business Performance Training with Dr. Harvi Millar – April 2nd and 3rd
Members are advised that they will be duly informed as matters change. We implore members in the interim to keep themselves and their staff apprised of the status of this occurrence as it progresses; ensure that the necessary precautions are being taken along with the administration of the required protocols.
If any additional information regarding the above is needed, please feel free to contact the Secretariat via telephone at 452 3165 or via email at email@example.comEmail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 758- 452-3165.