Sales Training Programmes - RES Consulting
Address: Palm Haven Hotel
Duration Time: : - :
The St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce is pleased to present two Sales Training Programmes to help meet the Sales needs of the Business Community.
Sales Management Program April 19 & 20 2017
This program is for:
- frontline sales managers or supervisors needing to strengthen their sales team
- experienced sales managers with an interest in adding new skills to their toolkit
- new sales managers coming to terms with their current role and in achieving sales targets
- key persons in a company, responsible for generating revenue
- senior executives who need to strengthen their company’s business development
We strongly believe that better trained managers get better results from their team members who they train and so the second part of the training is Sales Champion Training. Your Sales Reps are on your Company’s front-line, in the market, with your key customers! The “partnerships” they develop and nurture with customers; and the services and revenue that flow between them and the Company, is in their hands.
Sales Champion Program April 21 & 22 2017
This Program targets:
- Frontline sales persons looking to increase their close rates and income
- Experienced sales executives wanting to add new skills and capabilities
- New sales persons who want to horn their skills and become successful sales professionals
These high impact sales programs will be comprehensive, intense and demanding. It will also be rewarding and enjoyable. Our approach will be highly participative and interactive; combining dynamic presentations, vigorous discussions, practical case studies and workshops. Our discussions will draw on your expertise and experience, to facilitate the exchange of ideas.
These Sales Programs will be delivered by Res Consulting of Trinidad and Tobago.
Mr. Francis M Lewis is the Principal Consultant. He founded the consultancy in 1993, growing it from a solo-practitioner to multi-professional firm. ResCo brings a strong commercial “top line” focus, working with clients to address business strategy, market and sales challenges, growth opportunities and management issues.
If this program interests you, download our registration form below
and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge you to book early and take advantage of the early bird specials!
Early Bird specials end: March 31st 2017
Registration Deadline: April 7th 2017