The St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce 2018 calendar of training includes:
This program is for:
• frontline sales managers or supervisors needing to strengthen their sales team
• experienced sales managers with an interest in adding new skills to their toolkit
• new sales managers coming to terms with their current role and in achieving sales targets
• key persons in a company, responsible for generating revenue
• senior executives who need to strengthen their company’s business development
Sales Managers are trained – not born. This master-class will support them in making their sales teams more effective. It will help strengthen their sales team leadership, and deliver on their “numbers” and commitments. Managing a sales team is a challenging process at the best of times; but today's open economy has spawned a more aggressive, competitive environment. The job has become more complex and stressful.
Facilitator: Mr. Francis Lewis Member Rate: $2,000
Date: March(2 Days) Non-Member Rate: $2,800
This Program targets:
• Frontline sales persons looking to increase their close rates and income
• Experienced sales executives wanting to add new skills and capabilities
• New sales persons who want to horn their skills and become successful sales professionals
This intensive 2-day programme will give you the required skills and confidence to meet the needs of the customer in a straightforward, understandable and motivational manner to maximise every sales opportunity. It will complement your talents and help you to compete more effectively. It will bring you up-to-speed on key concepts & cover the latest tools and techniques, for outstanding performance.
Facilitator: Mr. Francis Lewis Member Rate: $1,500
Date: March(2 Days) Non-Member Rate: $2,000
Entry Level staff generally require to be provided with some missing, but essential skills. This programme will do so utilizing role play, lectures, interval learning and group work to effectively teach and demonstrate principles that will lead to behavior and attitude change and enhancement.
The Entry Level Skills Training programme is a six week programme, with sessions twice weekly from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. The programme will teach participants key competencies or soft skills needed to be efficient and effective at their jobs. It further imparts knowledge on the skills, behavior and attitudes which promotes team spirit and a productive work environment.
Facilitators; Various Skilled Facilitators Member Rate: $450
Date : March/ June/ September Non-Member Rate: $750